Openshaw Consulting | AuditingWe conduct the following audits:First Party:
Internal self-auditsSecond Party:
Conducted for parties with interest in organisation (customers)
- Legal Compliance
- Construction Regulation Audits
Our audits are conducted according to the following:
- Opening meeting / discussion with management representatives to determine the client's expectation and confirm the scope of the audit.
- Short orientation tour to familiarize the auditor with the work environment and conditions.
- Auditing of management systems and programmes and verification of existing systems and procedures to determine compliance with statutory, corporate and best practice requirements.
- Determine whether systems are efficient to ensure effective risk management.
- Client feedback - trend analysis of audit findings and / or observations (critical areas for improvement and achievements).
- Compiling of a detailed audit report of all findings and / or observations, including references to applicable legal references; as well as recommended corrective actions.
The following folow up services are also provided:
- Development of formal systems and procedures.
- Assistance with implementation of the above mentioned systems and procedures.
- Regular audits (e.g. 6 monthly or annually) to monitor progress and ensure continual improvement.
- Routine Safety Officer services: Inspections, Health and Safety talks, incident investigations, site meetings, Occupational Health and Safety / Safety, Health and Environmental committee meetings, etc.
- Training for all levels of staff, e.g. shop floor / operational, supervisors, management etc.
- Implementation of Environmental management system in accordance with ISO 14001.
- Environmental audits in accordance with ISO 14001.
- Relevant Environmental awareness and skills training.
- Facilitating Certification Audit to above standard.
- Environmental surveys in terms of ventilation, noise, lighting, gas emissions, water and ground pollution, radiation etc.
- Supply spill kits and clean-up material.
- Facilitate spill response clean-up etc.
- Facilitate Environmental legal audits by specialists.